List the Temples in America

The Kannadigas worldwide. Let's share our experiences, lifestyle, problems, losses and gains and the missing factor.

Postby sampreet ch » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:45 pm

sampreet ch

jeALdOyCbIGohgLe

Postby Bablesh » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:39 pm

Hi again .as usual, the minute you post a mesgase you will find the solution yourself turns out that the path settings where wrong in my config_custom table of the DF install. Sorry for the annoyance.Once again though I must thank you fore the great convertor. Even though phpbb3 is only meant as a short term solution on my conversion path to dupal, the biggest and most problematic step has been covered by you. Can't say how happy I am about your effort sind I almost accepted the fact that I would have to start the site from scratch.
Bablesh

oAEKBiPFrplowCBSp

Postby Abdias » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:26 am

Hi there,First I just want to say thank you so much that you created this<a href="http://tjbxzyz.com"> sritpcs</a> and that is what am looking for. I used it to convert my Drangonfly CMS to PhpBB 3.X I got stuck where the script is looking for bbbanlist table and my table is bbdisalow. Can you give me instruction where I can change the table name on the script to march the table name on the Dragonfly? Thanks
Abdias

GkBYlgNhyCHgZJ

Postby Jakob » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:06 am

Hi Broken Crust,with this latest veroisn I am getting the following fatal error during the converoisn process (on both local machine and actual server):Fatal error: Call to undefined function phpbb_set_default_encoding() in E:\xampp\htdocs\test\phpbb\install\convertors\functions_dragonfly.php on line 1468Any idea?Thanks a lot in advance!
Jakob