"Saccharin Malige" - Mobile Van book store

All time famous Kannada literature, books, compositions. Great writers' and poets' work goes here.

"Saccharin Malige" - Mobile Van book store

Postby vibha » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Mobile Van Shop at "Saccharin Malige" at following locations.

They deliver Books word wide. Login to http://totalkannada.com for more info.

Jayanagar 7th Block - Near Adigas / Prabha Eye Clinic
Vijayanagar -Shaanthi Saagar & Indraprastha Hotel
Indiranagar - BDA Complex
N R Colony - Opposite Bus Stop
Sheshaadripuram - At Commercial Tax Office
Malleshwaram - Halli Mane
Kengeri & Uttharahalli - Near Bus Stop
Padhmanaabha Nagar - Near Raj Katter
vibha

Re: "Saccharin Malige" - Mobile Van book store

Postby Jusin » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:58 pm

Is this only for bangalore or all over karnataka?
Jusin

ZeaYZXJyDZyWno

Postby Pawel » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:52 am

that, whenever I have been in chat rooms, ahyenwre online, I regard it the same as I do face-to-face conversation. You would use manners, you would wait for others to finish speaking, you would not shout, you would not repeat yourself over and over, and you would not say unkind things about people that are right next to you (at least I wouldn't) in a face-to-face conversation, so why would it be acceptable in a chat room? It isn't! I find that people do and say things online that they would never dream of doing or saying in face to face situations and it is completely unacceptable to me. Usually I leave those situations, just as I would walk away in real life. Once again, it boils down to common sense, which is sorely lacking everywhere, but especially online.
Pawel

RbHPbMFjcpfEbfJFs

Postby David » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:04 am

That's really neat that the<a href="http://tibnlxdlmfa.com"> aamlnis</a> are not afraid of you anymore! The ones around here are, they are not really frequent visitors. They are the kind that just pass through on occasion. We do have some groundhogs that raise some babies in the field behind us every year. This year they have tunneled under our barn and so we see them in our yard. They are really cute! I saw one last year balancing his great big body on the top of a barb wire fence line eating leaves off a bush. That was amazing!
David

VnkbGCXbHTke

Postby Lyndall » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:40 am

Tha'ts the best answer of all time! JMHO
Lyndall